Friday, April 16, 2010

Recycling Wal-Mart

I started Thursday with the NWA Regional Development Conference during which plans were discussed about the expansion of the Wal-Mart Visitors Center in downtown Bentonville.

Following that I went over to Arvest Ballpark in Springdale where electronics were being accepted for recycling on a commercial level -- residential items are being accepted on Friday.

And today we ran my portrait of UA golfer Kelli Shean for our advance on the SEC golf tournament in Tuscaloosa.

Posted last is a photo I shot last week inside one of our Wal-Marts for a Business story. Unfortunately, the story fell through and the photo never ran. I really liked the shot so I've given it life here. Maybe it'll run later as a stock photo for another Wally World story.








No comments: