Sunday, September 4, 2011

Football's back

"SC"

Well, my first football game of the season is in the books.

Arkansas took down the University of Springfield, erm, I mean Missouri State University, 51-7. The Razorbacks definitely showed some flashes of a high quality team, especially with two punt returns for touchdowns by Joe Adams (#3) who set a school record for 174 punt return yards. But they'll still need some improvements before entering conference play. Eight penalties for 76 yards will have to be trimmed down before the Hogs see the likes of LSU, Tennessee and others.

Judging from the score alone, it's obvious this was FAR from an exciting game. But it was football and many, including myself, are excited to just have that back.

Here's a few of my picks of my pics from the game. You can view a full online gallery from Michael Woods and myself here.



No comments: