Sunday, November 27, 2011

Arkansas @ LSU football

I spent Black Friday in Baton Rouge, La., for the biggest -- in means of national championship implications -- football game I've ever had the opportunity to cover. It also allowed me to strike another state off my visited list and another stadium off my bucket list.

Shooting in Tiger Stadium -- being a Clemson fan (second to NCSU), I refuse to call it Death Valley -- was a monumental experience. I've never been in a louder stadium. Period. Tiger fans, like 'em or not, are the real deal for college football. And this team, proved that they are the best in the country this season.

Not taking anything away from Arkansas. They came in with confidence of knocking off the powerhouse and put up two quick scores in the second quarter. But unfortunately for the Hogs, the Honey Badger struck. And struck hard.

Here's my take from the game and also here's the full gallery from the team of Ben Krain and myself.


























No comments: