Monday, April 6, 2009

Wouldn't Be Prudent

Started off the day searching for a little wild art. In doing so, I ran across some Fayetteville P&R employees lining the softball fields at Lake Fayetteville for the first day of the city's co-ed softball league.

Following that, I was over at Arvest Ballpark for the Northwest Arkansas Naturals' media day/practice.

And I finished off the day at Barnhill Arena at UA for a lecture from President George H.W. Bush. The man's getting old, but you wouldn't know it to hear him speak. He's still one of the most prolific orators I've ever witnessed. However, I couldn't help but hear Dana Carvey's impersonation resonating in the back of my head.








2 comments:

Cameron Magee said...

ahh Arvest Ballpark

that was our first date, you know.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ben Bipes said...

Not gonna do it.