Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Best of 2009

We're back.

After an eight-month hiatus, I'm bringing the blog back. Due to complications which caused me to take the blog down, this is back as invitation only. This way I can control who is reading the blog and seeing the images. So if you're reading this, consider yourself approved. And thanks for being a fan of the blog.

So, without further ado, let's kick off the "bring it back" post with a Best of 2009 slideshow. Thanks so much once again to Ben Bipes for hosting the link for me.


2 comments:

Ben Bipes said...

Great to see you back online, my friend! Hope your 2010 is going well in the photog world, as well!

amelia phillips hale said...

Yay, I feel special. Thanks so much for sharing. All the Jones Center stuff really brings back memories;) Every time we see someone outside doing anything slightly odd or interesting I get to hear Dan shout, "Wild Art!" I think I will forever be scarred;) Hugs to you and Ashley