Saturday, March 27, 2010

Jones Center...again

Last day of Spring Break Week at the Jones Center for Families. And I'm there again.

After that, I still needed to find some more wild art, so I headed over to the Botanical Garden of the Ozarks in hopes of finding something nice following our tremendous rainfall from the day before.

And I finished my late day with UA baseball as they hosted Alabama for their first home SEC game of the season. The Hogs came back from 5-0 and 8-5 deficits to win late. The fifth inning featured a three-run home run by Zack Cox followed shortly thereafter by a two-run shot by Andy Wilkins (both pictured in the last frame following Wilkins' blast). There were a few questionable calls by the umpires which prompted head coach Dave Van Horn to have a couple discussions with the officials.





No comments: