Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Finishing off the short week

Started off the day with a portrait of UA track star Denise Bargiachi. I liked the light and expression on her but as for a portrait overall, it really doesn't stand strong for me.

After that, I went over to a park right down the street from my apartment in Johnson. I've been by this park numerous times but for some reason I've never stopped to shoot. I just couldn't pass up getting a shot of these kids playing tetherball.

Finally, I drove down to Ozark to cover some high school girls basketball in the 4A tournament. I don't think I got anything special from it, but I LOVED lighting this gym. This was a fun and easy gym to light. And for those interested, I've got two White Lightnings set up high above one end of the court.





1 comment:

Z-Man said...

Nice portrait! I always have a hard time with those.