Monday, March 2, 2009

Starting the work week

Saturday, Sunday and today took me a wide range of events.

Saturday went from a newly installed carousel in the Rogers mall to a model train show in Bentonville.

Sunday I went to cover UA baseball but arrived to only find out they canceled the game due to cold weather. But I still pulled a stand-alone frame from the parking lot as grounds crew members ate from grills in the parking lot. After that, I went to Soup Sunday. And finally wound up at a church in Bentonville which had combined congretations with another Methodist church in a neighboring town.

After shooting a quick profiles portrait early in the morning, Monday found me hanging with some culinary students as they prepared for a cooking competition and then over to UA campus for some Tibetan monks as they worked on a mandala.












4 comments:

Cameron Magee said...

These are Sweet.

What did you do for Mr. Water Pourer?

ivester said...

Well, I didn't really DO anything other than fight some REALLY tough available light. :)

Shot at 1/80th @ f/2.8, 1250 ISO.

Marc F. Henning said...

huh? showing up to a game to find it's been canceled and nobody bothered to call and inform you about it. nope, that never happens to me. :)

Beth said...

the girl in the culinary photos is a good friend's daughter...