Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Pair of Dives

Today, I first went to Rogers Library to shoot an advance story, however, I haven't edited anything from the take yet, so nothing from it is posted today.

Afterwards, I went wild-art hunting and found myself at the Lake Atalanta pool and shot some kids taking dives off the diving board.

And lastly, back to the Naturals. Not counting last Saturday, I haven't actually been there in a while, so this trip was actually fun. :) The Nats carried a 3-1 lead into the eighth inning when a reliever came in and gave up three runs. The game-winning run came off the play in the photo posted.


2 comments:

Z-Man said...

I was getting dirty looks in the outfield yesterday, now I guess I know why... must'a thought I was you.

Andy Shupe said...

Boy, the Naturals are falling apart, aren't they?