Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Gettin' our Kicks...

My folks are in town visiting for the week. So I took off work today and tomorrow (to give me a four-day weekend). And we set out yesterday west on Historic Route 66 (from Catoosa, Okla. to Oklahoma City).

I decided not to take a camera and if I wanted to take any pictures, I'd just use my iPhone. I hadn't really used the camera on the iPhone yet, so I didn't really know what it would do. However, I have to admit. This thing actually takes reasonable photos (in daylight, of course). The files are plenty big and the colors aren't half bad.

So anywhoo, here's a short sample of some of the stuff I got while we were gettin' our kicks on Route 66.

The last few frames are from the Oklahoma City National Memorial. I had never seen it, so I asked if we could divert from the trip for just a bit.









3 comments:

Andy Shupe said...

cool stuff, Jason.

Z-Man said...

nice work, never been to OKC as an adult. I should check it out.

Beth said...

i'm related to that whale... sort of. marcus' mom's bff parents own it. i guess they sort of grew up there. crazy you have a pict of it b/c i've never seen it in person.