Sunday, June 29, 2008

Finishing off the week

For my "Friday" (Sunday), I went first to the Fayetteville Senior Activity Center for an open house. The guy playing the fiddle in the foreground is Frankie Kelly. And apparently the 86-year-old is in the fiddlers hall of fame. Didn't know one existed? Me neither. I will say, however, this guy was the best damned fiddler I've ever heard.

Afterward, I went to Combs Park to hang out with the Ozark Flyers, a local R/C plane club. I really only posted more than just one photo from this for my Daddy. He's a big R/C plane (and regular plane for that matter) enthusiast, as am I. In fact, I may be going back there soon to take some lessons from the president of the club and if it works out, I'm gonna invest in a smaller plane for myself. Anywho, Daddy, enjoy! :)




1 comment:

Andy Shupe said...

Aren't the guys in the Ozark Flyers club great? I love hanging out with them. Good stuff...