Wednesday, June 24, 2009

All-Star Week is over for me

After a rushed morning finishing up All-Star Week on my end, today was a rather relaxed day.

My day began shooting portraits for feature stories to preview both the boys and girls All-Star basketball games. Unfortunately, these two were practicing in two different locations at the same time. But I made it work. I don't think the portraits are that great by any stretch, but I feel like I did better today than the other day (see previous posts).

I then went to the Pauline Whitaker Animal Science Arena in Fayetteville where local emergency responders were learning techniques for farm equipment related accidents including a rolled tractor onto its operator (photo posted).

Following that I spent the rest of the day driving seemingly everywhere TRYING to find people beating the heat. Finally I ran across this day camp where the kiddos were playing in a kiddie pool with one of them manning the garden hose.




No comments: