Tuesday, June 23, 2009

All-Star Week

Started off the day with a truck fire alongside I-540 this morning. Unfortunately I got there after the fire departments had extinguished the blaze. But I still tried to make something outta nothing by showing the traffic stopped for miles behind the situation. Of course I shot and transmitted a normal perspective. And I won't know till the morning what was chosen by the editors.

Following that, I moved on over to the Jones Center for another installment of their Summer Youth Academy. And after that I went to shoot an advance assignment (as usual, not posted here).

Later in the day, tragedy struck again on I-540 -- this time less than two miles south. A one-vehicle accident resulting in all occupants being transported to the nearby hospital.

And my day concluded with the baseball portion of the high school All-Star week. I only shot game one of the double-header but that was mostly due to deadlines.






1 comment:

Cameron Magee said...

that lighting in second from the bottom looks epic
I love it!