Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Heat Is On

We had a homicide late Friday night at an apartment complex in Fayetteville. So I went there Saturday morning to get some shots of the investigation.

After that I went to a food drive at a bank parking lot in Springdale where they were offering free personal document shredding.

Then I headed up to Lowell for their annual Mudtown Days festival. The Lowell Fire Department sprayed water from one of their ladder trucks hourly to cool everyone off that wanted it.

And the evening ended with me covering a wedding reception for our profiles section.

Sunday began with a wild art hunt and I found these kids playing on the playground at Wilson Park.

And I finished up the day covering the Naturals hosting their in-state rivals, the Travelers.








No comments: