Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Here we go again...

And so it happens again. I've gone several days without posting and I find myself just making one generic post with several images over the last few days (Saturday through Tuesday).

With all the hustle and bustle of getting ready for the holiday, posting to the blog has been left on the back burner, unfortunately. So, just in case I don't get around to posting tomorrow, merry Christmas to all and to all a good knight -- for those of you celebrating a medieval-themed holiday.

BTW, to those that haven't done so already, please make sure you view my slideshow linked on the previous post.






3 comments:

Ben Bipes said...

No kids on jolly St. Nick's lap? Did he forget about Your-Kansas this year?

Merry Christmas, Jase - please tell the folks the same for me. Headed to Charlotte to see mine now.

Z-Man said...

you work waaaaayyyy to hard! Quit making the rest of us look bad.

Cameron Magee said...

love the traffic shot.
I spy your Strobist blood on the third from the bottom.