Saturday, December 6, 2008

The South will RISE AGAIN!

OK, first off. I don't really believe that title. I just wanted to use it for today's assignment.

I started off at the Arkansas and Missouri Railroad station in Springdale to shoot the annual Children's Christmas Train ride. Hundreds of kiddos load onto the railway along with Santa & Mrs. Claus for a holiday ride to Rogers and back. Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to ride the rails with the Claus'.

Because after that, I was off to the Prairie Grove Battlefield State Park to document the reenactment of the Civil War battle that took place there.







5 comments:

Unknown said...

long live the confederacy!!

Anonymous said...

Did you not do my Personal Space photo today?

Cameron Magee said...

LOVE the second one down. His hand against the sun is so nice. Love it.

Anthony said...

Great stuff as always Jason. Did they have the brothel reenactors like they had two years ago at the Battlefield?

Ben Bipes said...

Nice work catching the musket firing!