Saturday, December 13, 2008

Wow. A whole week?!

OK. I'll start by dishing out a quick apology to all my loyal readers that have missed my posts for a week now. So, to Mom, Daddy, Beth and Ben, I'm sorry. That should cover everyone. Oh, and I guess whoever is reading my blog from the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

And considering there's just so much to post here, I'm not going to bore you with details of everything. This is merely a sampling of the week past -- last Sunday through today (Saturday).







2 comments:

Cameron Magee said...

Rogers photo--

I smell strobes. details for the photo nerd, please!

ivester said...

Yes, Cameron, there are a couple strobes in use on the HS basketball photo. This was down at UA-Fort Smith in the Stubblefield Center where there's plenty of space in the concourse around the seating area to set up lights. I've got two White Lightnings on one end of the court -- one set up in the corner opposite where I'm sitting and one on the near side of half-court behind me.