Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Donald Comes To Town

I began the day at one of the 16,526 Wal-Mart's in the area. We won't be allowed to take photos in Wal-Mart for the next couple weeks, so I had to go today to stock up on some images to run with future business section stories about the Walton Empire.

Afterwards, I had to make quick of an assignment with an international business speaker as my main assignment was soon thereafter. So I got a quick shot of him talking with someone before his speech and I tried to incorporate the buildings through the window next to them.

And then came The Donald. The Trumpster came to town to speak at a fund-raiser luncheon for Economics Arkansas. This guy was actually pretty darn entertaining. He had some pretty funny anecdotes. The gentleman sitting next to him in the last frame is H. Lee Scott, president and CEO of Wal-Mart.






2 comments:

Ben Bipes said...

Think that guy was pickin' up the new Soulja Boy?

ivester said...

In fact, I believe that may have been his selection. He just looks like the Soulja Boy fan. :)