Saturday, September 27, 2008

Austin doesn't set well with the Hogs

Well, my first travel football game didn't go so well for the Hogs. The Razorbacks lost 52-10 to the Longhorns of Texas. The steer stampeded the piggies for all they were worth.

But I had a decent day shooting, so I can't complain too much. And I really enjoyed my trip. But I'm ready to be back home already (despite the fact the beds and pillows in this hotel, the Marriott North in Round Rock, are the BEST I've ever slept on).

Apparently, Bill Murray was at the game as well, but I never saw him. Neither did I see Matthew McConaughey who I think is at pretty much every damned Texas game.

Also, I just like to add that the chaps are the BEST. CHEERLEADING. OUTFIT. EVER.





3 comments:

Andy Shupe said...

I was at several assignments during the game and for some reason had the notion that maybe, when I got back to the newsrooom and turned on the TV, Arkansas would be proving everyone wrong and not down by four touchdowns. Must have been all the motorcycles messing with my head.

Z-Man said...

HORNS DOWN!

I meant to send you your pic. I'll get ti to you on Tuesday.

Marc F. Henning said...

loved the chaps! still hating the media will call though.