Saturday, September 20, 2008

What a great day

Today was an awesome day. I had a pretty good shooting day with the football game. The Hogs got absolutely demoralized by the Tide in a 49-14 waxing but that's not my fault.

And the Wolfpack beat the EZU Pirates in Raleigh. But our wonderful AD, Lee Fowler had the best setup quote before the game: "I think, truthfully, we expect to beat East Carolina on a year-in year-out basis," said Fowler. "To us, it wouldn't be that big an upset."

And the day culminated with a wonderful evening. I'll leave that at that.
(that's what she said)




6 comments:

Ben Bipes said...

Yes! Football!

Went to the State game yesterday - great game! Had a blast and the weather was PERFECT here. Looks like a good for yourself as well!

Z-Man said...

The interception should have been your lede art.
Great work.

Mark Buffalo said...

Jason, I saw your shots on the sportsshooter and these. You had a great day shooting. Too bad my alma mater sucked that day. At least yours had a good day!

I'd love to be able to shoot a Hogs game during the day. At least the lights in LR are okay. I had fun when I shot the ULM game there.

Mark

Marc F. Henning said...

i didn't realize we both had the same interception shot, just different angles. nice.

Andy Shupe said...

Am I the only one who is curious about the 'wonderful evening' bit?

Do tell.

ivester said...

Sorry, Shupe. No more information is available at this time.