Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday update

Today was pretty much dedicated to enterprise art. I've still got an advance assignment to shoot tonight, but I don't wanna give anything away to the competition. :) Sorry, TMN guys and gal.

Went down Dickson Street and found these guys painting the front of an art studio and just liked the balance of the painter and the stuffed gorilla in the window. Nothing special, I know. But, hey, it fills a hole, right?

And then I went over the VA in Fayetteville where they held a POW/MIA ceremony.


2 comments:

Marc F. Henning said...

guess i'll see you at the McDonnell dinner tonight then. :)

i thought enterprise art with a few sports assignments thrown in was all you guys, and gal, shot at the DG. you mean you have an actual assignment tonight? ;)

Andy Shupe said...

I saw you shooting this on West Dickson Street yesterday and honked but you were so focused... :)