Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Silly monkeys

A couple things to post for the day back from the weekend.

First off is a three-bear statue that was unveiled at the Compton Gardens as part of the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

And then I went to the Benton County Fair where I found these great monkeys that were frickin' hilarious. Kiwi, the white-bellied spider monkey, crawled on this one guy's head and took the cigarette from behind his ear. Had to post that on here if for no other reason, the scene kinda reminded me of Stripe from "Gremlins."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

man...monkeys look like they are great for photos...stupit monkey

Andy Shupe said...

That's how it starts. First he steals your smoke and then you look up and your monkey has a three-pack-a-day habit.

Did you spank him?

Never mind.

RADstitches said...

Very cute! I enjoy your pictures.

Tracie Faust said...

KIWI! I love kiwi...if I'm thinking it's the right little guy...he is from the gentry safari...and my friend Branton (whose grandparents run that place) brings him around town all the time.

so cute.