Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bikers are coming

Started off the day at a health fair at the Jones Center in Springdale. Unfortunately, there was a LOT of stuff there, but not a lot of interesting things to shoot. So I made what I could.

Today is the first day of the annual Bikes, Blues & BBQ. So hundreds of thousands of bikers are ascending on Northwest Arkansas. This event was happening when I moved here last year, so this will be my first real taste of the craziness. So today I had to shoot a portrait of a local attorney with his customized bike, "Blade."

And finally I did some enterprise shooting by finding some kids on the playground at Murphy Park in Springdale.



2 comments:

Marc F. Henning said...

no freakin' way! do you mean to tell me there are other things to shoot at Murphy Park other than ducks? :)

Z-Man said...

Health fair? I didn't see you at the Health Fair.
Of course I only spent about 45 seconds there... as you can tell by my wonderful photo in today's Morning News.