Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bikes, Blues & BBQ

Well today was my first and only day with Bikes, Blues & BBQ as I leave for Austin tomorrow morning to follow the Hogs football team.

Although the ordeal started out as a total cluster f*&# in multiple communication inconsistencies, I finally came away with a frame (last one posted) that pleased not only myself, but, more importantly, my editors.

I wish I had the free time to get out to the festivities to live it up while not on the clock. Maybe next year.

Now it's time to pack and head out for an early flight tomorrow morning. And what I know will be a VERY one-sided football game on Saturday. But, hey, the Wolfpack pulled one off last week, right? Right? OK, we'll see.

I'll try to be blogging from Austin.



2 comments:

Marc F. Henning said...

is tomorrow Saturday? no wait it's Friday. oh that's right, you have to travel the day before the game on one of those quaint commercial flights with the common folk. pity. :)

see you on Saturday at the game. we'll be rolling up about an hour and a half before kickoff.

have a safe trip.

Andy Shupe said...

When I saw Tony C dancing, I laughed and wondered if you knew who that was or not when you took it. Good stuff.

Enjoy Austin, my friend.