Monday, January 12, 2009

Just another Monday

Today was the first day back for UA students for the spring semester. So I started off the morning trying to find something interesting to show this. And I happened upon a campus ministry group handing out coffee and hot chocolate to students walking to campus.

After that, I was on the feature hunt. And I lucked upon this guy painting the curb alongside the parking lot at a Springdale Mexican restaurant.

And finally, my lone assignment on the day, I shot everyone's favorite -- a fun-filled press conference. This one welcomed Erin Aubry as the new head coach of UA women's soccer. As a soccer fan, I'm still bothered by the fact that UA doesn't have a men's soccer program. But that's another soapbox.



4 comments:

Cameron Magee said...

what's the light on the press conference? Looks like maybe a single speedlight, maybe not modified, about 30 degree off center, raised about 2ft above subject.

Now just go ahead and tell me it was ambient, so we can both get on with our days. :D

haha

Ben Bipes said...

Oh yeah, "The Cousins' Taco Shop"

Andy Shupe said...

Looks like a WhiteLightning off the ceiling to me. Of course, I was there so I'm cheating...

ivester said...

Shuperman's right.