Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Now THOSE are some pants

Started off the day at Owl Creek School where Subway's Jared Fogle came to talk to the students about maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

After that, I found a little enterprise by spotting City of Fayetteville employees taking down the signs marking Honorary MLK Blvd. The city will hold a dedication ceremony on Thursday to officially change Sixth Street to Martin Luther King Jr Blvd.

And finally, I had a portrait with a lady inside Baum Stadium where the Razorbacks play baseball.



4 comments:

Cameron Magee said...

YES! What a good day

I like that you didn't show Jared's face.
Nice find with the sign.
I can't believe you're still posting photos without Strobist details for us photonerds. Unbelievable. SPILL THE BEANS! What's your setup on the Baseball Portrait? love it.

ivester said...

Haha! OK, Cameron. I'll try to remember to put my strobing details in future posts.

This is just another simple setup. It's just a speedlight on a stand to my left. It's direct light at probably about 1/4 power and obviously the sun is giving the natural rim light.

Ben Bipes said...

So do you stay away from 6th Street at night like many other MLK Blvd's?

Marc F. Henning said...

damn! you mean Jared was in town and I missed him? of course i'm out of town at the moment anyway.

that guys gotta have some great pickup lines carrying those pants around. "Hey ladies. How'd you like to get into my pants?" (insert rimshot)