Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Abbey Road

This post combines Monday and Tuesday.

On Monday, I first shot construction on Dickson Street in Fayetteville which will close a portion of the street through the summer.

After that, I went to Wilson Park to find some enterprise art and ran across this mother and daughter playing around the castle there.

Today started off visiting the Springdale Municipal Airport where a single-engine plane crashed into a hangar the night before.

Then I went to the Humane Society of the Ozarks to shoot a portrait of their executive director.

And finally, I went to Ramay Jr. High where a pair of UA architecture students were giving presentations to the students there. Unfortunately, the school has an established policy of not photographing any students. So I had to tilt the horizon a bit in order to cut off their heads in the frame.





No comments: