Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Sun Appears

The sun finally reappeared in Northwest Arkansas -- albeit for about an hour.

My first assignment on the day was a news conference at Root Elementary in Fayetteville where principal Faye Jones announced her resignation from the position where she's spent the last 30 years. She'll join the Children's House Campaign for Children.

Following that, I had a portrait to shoot for an advance story that I'll post later after publication.

Then came another portrait for our weekly personal space column. It's odd that I've shot four of these in the past two weeks myself and only one runs per week. Surely we're caught up on these for a while now.

And finally I went to Leverett Elementary to scoop up some enterprise art where their kindergarten classes were performing their annual musical production.



No comments: