Friday, May 8, 2009

What's a day off?

Due to WAY too many things going on that needed coverage, my normal "Sunday" was spent on the clock. But for a change, I'll be off on an actual Sunday. So that will be nice.

The first frame posted was mentioned in an earlier post as an advance assignment. It's a preview for UA's graduation on Saturday. The mother and son will both receive their degrees on Saturday.

Posted next is a portrait of David Banks for our profiles section that I shot on Wednesday but never got around to posting.

And that brings us to today where I started in Johnson where I live to shoot some local flooding from severe storms that passed through the area.

Following that I covered the Joe Martin Stage Race. Pictured in the first frame is Floyd Landis. You may recognize his name as the 2006 winner of the Tour de France. He was later stripped of the win after failing a drug test.

And then there was the AAA 1A softball championship between Scranton HS and Nemo Vista HS.









1 comment:

Cameron Magee said...

flawless Photo Journalism work at it's highest, as always. Good to see you at the race, by the way. I felt like I handled the face-to-face meeting, well, awkwardly. I would definitely label our relationship as an online one. Maybe I'll act right next time. :D