Thursday, July 10, 2008

Benton County warrior

I spent all of today in Benton county for various assignments.

I began the day at the Rogers Adult Wellness Center as center employees and volunteers were planting a garden at the center.

Immediately following, I headed over to Bentonville for the grand opening of the Museum of Native American Artifacts. They had some dancers from the Osage tribe, so I got some shots of that.

And while I was in the middle of shooting the dancers, I got a call from my boss to head over to the Benton County courthouse as a pair of defendants in a capital murder trial had decided to give a plea. Upon arriving there, though, they changed their minds again so jury selection continued.

And finally I went to JC Penney at the Pinnacle Promenade in Rogers to get some shots for the business section.




1 comment:

Andy Shupe said...

I really dig the shot with the hands planting the garden. Great shot.