Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Where are the Naturals?

Wild art day for my "Monday."

I went first to the Bentonville Library where I was able to catch up with story time right before its end.

And secondly, I went to Outback Steakhouse in Rogers where the local MDA chapter was conducting telethon in which local volunteers were "thrown in jail" and had to call people to raise "bail" in donations for the cause. I really liked the light on the first photo but my photo editor convinced me that the second one told more of the story. And when I say convinced, I mean I conceded.



2 comments:

Z-Man said...

Nice light in the Outback!

Andy Shupe said...

It is nice light, isn't it? Dave might have a point, but it is nicer light, I'll give you that much.

Odd, but without a Naturals photo, I began to wonder if this really was your blog. :)