Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Couple portraits and flutists

Today was actually a rather easy day coming back from the weekend.

I began down on the UA campus to meet with Wallace Spearmon. He held a brief press conference to talk about his recent qualification to compete in the 200-meter dash at the Olympics in Beijing next month. I wish I would've been able to take a portrait of a track athlete at, maybe, a track, but Mother Nature had other plans. So I did what I could in the indoor football practice facility.

Later, it was wild art time. So I hooked up with a band camp at the Walton Arts Center.

And finally I had to do a portrait of a history professor at UA.




2 comments:

Mark Buffalo said...

Jason,I love the pics of Spearmon in the paper today. I got to interview and shoot photos of him when he ran in the HS decathlon down in Cabot. He is probably the greatest pure athlete I've ever seen.

Mark

Ben Bipes said...

this one time....at band camp....