Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rather easy day

Although I shot several things today, it was a rather easy day.

I began at the Shiloh Museum in Sprindale. They're remodeling soon. In preparation of the closure, they're moving many archives into the basement for storage. So I hung out with a couple employees there as they stacked boxes and boxes of historical pieces onto shelves (in some rather dark light).

And then I had to go to the Springdale Country Club as the Chamber held a luncheon to discuss future development plans - particularly around the Arvest Ballpark.

Then it was onto campus as I needed something that showed LadyBacks (or Lady Razorbacks). The athletic department is combining both men's and women's sports and there will no longer be a "Lady Razorback." Everyone will be Razorbacks.

And finally I had to shoot a portrait of this lady in her art studio in Fayetteville.




No comments: