Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Naturals game with something to shoot?

Today, I first shot a new business assignment (a self storage facility). And then I had to go to the Naturals game (my first day game with the Nats).

On my way to the Nats game, I ran across these kids playing on a water slide at a church day care, so I stopped to make a couple frames there.

And then came the epic long game between the Nats and the Travelers. We finished off with a little over four hours with 13 innings. But I actually can't complain about this too much. I've claimed over and over that nothing ever happens at the Nats games that I cover. There's never any reaction shots, RARELY any action shots worth a crap. Well, today I was granted both. And I got my second-ever broken-bat shot. :)






1 comment:

amelia phillips hale said...

so glad you found your nat moments...there are nice! i really like the score!