Sunday, August 10, 2008

Finishing off the week

Well I started off my "Friday" with an early morning football practice for the Hogs. As rain gave a serious threat to the scrimmage and fans file in prepared for the precipitation, it actually held off. Unfortunately, however, photogs were only allowed to shoot the first 20 minutes -- all of which were before the actual scrimmage.

Then I went to get some shots of the rides being taken down from the Tontitown Grape Festival. These guys were pretty fun to hang out with.

And finally I had to do another food shoot. And this lady, owner of Fred's Hickory Inn in Bentonville, was one of the most fun portraits I've ever had the opportunity to shoot. She was extremely animated and I really loved the expressions she was giving me for the shoot.





3 comments:

Ben Bipes said...

She looks like a nice lay-day.

And that setting looks sweet!

Andy Shupe said...

That place is old school Bentonville; one of the best meals around.

Mark Buffalo said...

Damn, I'm hungry!