Saturday, August 2, 2008

Holy crap! It's frickin' Mary Lou Retton!

So my first assignment today was a press conference with the iconic Mary Lou Retton. And at 40 years old, she's still looking great. I even broke down and got my pic taken with her.

After the fun with the Olympic gold-medalist, I had a first. I've actually never shot food before. For some reason, it's never come up in my shooting. And I had to shoot a steak dinner at Herman's Ribhouse.

And lastly, I had to shoot some of the Ark. Women's Golf Assoc. tournament at a course in Fayetteville.




3 comments:

Z-Man said...

Steak looks burned. but I love me some Herman's.

Ben Bipes said...

Uh, waiter! My steak is a little over burnt and well done. And what is the lettuce and tomato's purpose?

amelia phillips hale said...

i am jealous you got to meet mary lou!
damn.