Saturday, August 16, 2008

I blame Michael Phelps

Okay, I swear I'm gonna do better next week on my updates. I've just been locked into watching the Olympics and I've completely neglected posting when I get home from work.

So here's a few frames from the past few days. I drove nearly 300 miles on Wednesday to get around to three of our high schools' football practices -- Charleston, Paris and Booneville. So needless to say, I got to see a lot of NWA that I had not seen before. I even got to see more than I should have as I got lost on my way to Charleston HS where the portrait shown is from.

The rest of the frames posted are just from various assignments and wild-art hunting through the other three days. Enjoy! And I vow to do better on my posting. :)





2 comments:

Melissa said...

Michael who?

Andy Shupe said...

Good stuff; glad to have you back. By the way, your windshield wipers looked odd yesterday so I fixed them for you. How did that work out for ya? :)