Thursday, March 26, 2009

Aside from a couple assignments for advance publication dates, today was another enterprise art day.

Based in Benton County again, I went over to Memorial Park in Bentonville where a crew with the parks department were installing coverings over the seating areas around each of the nine baseball fields.

Following that, I decided to try my luck by driving up to Bella Vista. Fortune found me when I discovered this kid and his grandfather playing some miniature golf. I had a lot of fun hanging out with them for a bit. The kid's reward for winning the match was a Blizzard from Dairy Queen.


2 comments:

Marc F. Henning said...

dude, you were like a couple of blocks from my house when shot the miniature golf photo. you should've stopped by. i wouldn've put you to work painting bedrooms. :)

the first photo is really nice. an eye-catcher.

Cameron Magee said...

dang. did you get a blizzard too? I would have. M&M