Monday, March 16, 2009

Eureka!

I spent most of the day today in Eureka Springs. I had to go there this morning for a plea hearing for a group of Hells Angels for a 2007 attack on a rival motorcycle gang, the Bandidos. I couldn't shoot inside the courtroom, so I had to wait for something to happen outside. Luckily the defendants stood out on the steps for a smoke.

Following that excitement, I headed over to the Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge to find some enterprise art. Although I didn't use 'em in the paper, I wanted to include a couple shots of exotic cats on the blog.


2 comments:

Ben Bipes said...

Nice shots today, Jase. The guy on the courthouse steps looks like he's a little upset about something. Ha! Stay away from THAT guy.

Cameron Magee said...

I'm normally a dog person myself, but those are some nice cats. :D