Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I started off my day getting some enterprise art at a local Irish bar/restaurant (Celtic Grill) in Bentonville as people crowded the place for St. Patrick's Day.

Following that, I stayed in Benton County for some more enterprise by making my way over to the skate park in Rogers.

And the last frame posted here is a portrait of the pastor, Rev. Ronnie Floyd, at The Church in Pinnacle Hills (lovingly referred to sometimes as Six Flags over Jesus) in Rogers.



6 comments:

Brian Armas said...

Great shot of Pastor man. Love the profile pic too.

Ben Bipes said...

Those people are drinking Margaritas - mixed up with Cinco de Mayo?

ivester said...

Ben, those were, believe it or not, called Irish Margaritas (triple sec, Irish Whiskey and lime).

Cameron Magee said...

enjoying the posts. :D

Ben Bipes said...

Gross - Jameson and Triple Sec? You really gotta want to drink to have one of those!

Andy Shupe said...

I like the green bike on St. Patrick's Day... That makes me smile.