Sunday, April 6, 2008

And baseball again...

I'm sure you all know my "love" for baseball by now, so you're probably ready for me tell you just how happy I was to cover it again today. And how I was even more happy for it to go to extra innings. Well, today was actually different.

The first nine innings were about the same baseball for me as usual. However, the tenth inning gave me a lot of excitement and some decent art.

The Hogs squandered an 8-2 lead and ended up losing 12-10 in ten innings. And to top it off, head coach Dave Van Horn got ejected. I don't think I've ever shot so many frames in such a short time span as this event. This was some fun. Not only did he come out to argue a call (he got ejected before he even got to start laying into the umpire); he came back out of the dugout for Round 2! Much fun, much fun. :)



2 comments:

Andy Shupe said...

See? Baseball can be fun...

ivester said...

So we just need for Van Horn to get all excited like that at every game I cover.