Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fooball and some singin'

Today took me back to football practice again. And today's was outside in Razorback Stadium! High fiiiiive! Man, I just love shooting some football. And the light made for some really fun shadows.

This afternoon I returned to Arvest Ballpark, home to the NWA Naturals to cover round two of the tryouts for folks wanting to belt the lyrics of the national anthem at games through the season. And let me say, some need a belt taken to them. OK, that's not nice, I guess. But, seriously, folks, I KNOW I can't sing. Therefore, I don't try. But to be honest, this was just a small percentage of those attempting the song. For the most part, there were some sensational vocalists. I stepped away from the "front stage" and got a shot of this trio practicing before their performance.



No comments: