Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ooops...little forgetful

OK, so, ooops! Yeah, I forgot to post on Sunday and here it is after midnight, I'm just posting Wednesday's stuff. Didn't take long for my procrastination skills to set in on this thing. But without further ado:

Today started with UA tennis practice. Despite the fact that I was sent there @ 9:30 for practice only to find out it doesn't start until 11:00, I got some art. The light was great and so I just shot some basic stuff with fun shadows. Nothing spectacular. They're hosting the SEC tournament which starts tomorrow (which I guess is actually today now).

And the other assignment today was at the UAMS Center for Children. They had a party for the Arkansas Children's Week. The beauty of this assignment is that the center is across the parking lot from our office. Rarely do I get the opportunity to walk to an assignment. Granted, I guess I COULD walk to any assignment, but let's be realistic. I'm almost too lazy to walk across the parking lot.



3 comments:

Marc F. Henning said...

a couple of days without a post. that's not procrastinating. now Woods on the other hand. he started his blog last month and has yet to post anything to it. speaking of which. would you get his blog address and link it on yer blog so i can in turn link in on mine.

oh yeah, nice frames. not a big fan of tennis though.

Bipestuff said...

Some nice pic's Jason! Ben sent me your blog - hope all is going well. I'm taking a new job in Charlotte so moving a little closer your way! Keep in touch - Ben's Dad.

Ben Bipes said...

It's Sunday night. Slacker.