Saturday, April 26, 2008

FOOTBALL!!!

That's right! It's spring football time!

All today was spent at Razorback Stadium. I started off with the Razorfest and finished the day with the Red-White Spring football game.

There was a HUGE crowd there for a spring scrimmage. The announced attendance was 40,200.

It was a little weird being the only shooter from my paper at the game. During the season, we always have at least three shooters at every home game. So I was a little nervous being the lone guy.

But, after a while I remembered how to shoot football and came away with some shots I was happy with.

In case you're wondering, Arkansas won.






2 comments:

Marc F. Henning said...

what gives? where's the shot with me in it? that's your best frame of the whole day. you can't hold that stuff back man. i bet you didn't put it into Focus either.

Andy Shupe said...

Can we have baseball season now?