Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Boo!

Started off the day trying to find some Fall colors with some enterprise shooting. Well, my search fell empty. So I ended up finding these guys changing summer flowers out with some fall flowers.

Then, I went to Lake Fayetteville in hopes of finding some evolving leaves there. Nope. So I made the best I could out of a guy fishing from the pier.

From there, I went to the two Halloween stores in Fayetteville. I really liked the frame posted here that I got from one of the stores. I just like all the political masks looking as if they're laughing along with the couple in the picture.

And finally I had to visit with one of the 15,343 Fayetteville mayoral candidates, Steve Clark.




2 comments:

Marc F. Henning said...

you sure the guy in the last photo is not wearing the Clinton mask from the previous photo.

Andy Shupe said...

With the Palin mask, you could save it and go as Tina Fey next year!