Monday, October 27, 2008

Two days worth

I didn't get around to posting yesterday (Sunday) so here's a sampling of two days worth.

Started the day yesterday down at Razorback Stadium (less than 12 hours than when I left there). I went to pick up some wild art of folks cleaning the stands following the Hogs' loss to Ole Miss the night before. Man, it looks like these fans were raised in a pig sty.

Later I went to the Jones Center for Families for their annual Fall Festival.

And today began at Drake Field, the former main airport for Fayetteville.

Following that, I went over to campus for their annual Hot Dogs for Homecoming.

And lastly, I went over to The Nature Conservancy to shoot a rare cave crayfish that was found recently in Yellville and has not been identified yet.





2 comments:

Ben Bipes said...

How did that crayfish taste? Looks good.

Andy Shupe said...

Mudbug!