Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jase, where the hell are all your new posts?

Yes, once again, my middle name of Slacker has come into play. I know, I know. I haven't posted anything since last Friday. Sorry. I've been busy. OK, no I haven't. I've been lazy.

So, first off, I went to the new tunnel that runs underneath one of our busy highways that's part of a walking/biking trail through Fayetteville. I really enjoyed the symmetry that the lights in the tunnel created. I'm gonna try this again, though. Try to make it better.

Then I spent the next few hours in the rafters at Bud Walton Arena with my photo editor, David Gottschalk. We went to hang our strobes for the upcoming Razorback basketball season. After we got all four of 'em mounted, I hung around for about another hour fine-tuning the power and angles of the light to where I liked it. So I posted one of my test frames from the catwalk.

And finally, my only assignment on the day. I had to go to Har-Ber HS for a football portrait.



3 comments:

Ben Bipes said...

Yeah - that tunnel is nice. I'd like to see a shot of the tunnel with no subject in the frame. Would be great for a design element.

Marc F. Henning said...

nice to see ya'll finally got your lights up. man, i had that job done last week.

Mark Buffalo said...

nice shot of the court...i miss the slobbering pig already. Down with Jeff Long... bring back Frank!

Mark