Friday, October 17, 2008

First trip to Gentry

I went first today to shoot inside a culinary arts class. There really wasn't a lot to shoot here, so I made do with what I had.

And the evening took me to my first trip to Gentry for a high school football game against Shiloh Christian School. I left the game with 5:00 remaining in the first half (had to get photos moved over for Sports) and Shiloh had built a 49-0 lead. Since starting work here a year ago last weekend, I've covered a total of five HS football games. The first two -- the only two last year -- were at Shiloh Christian School in Springdale. With my weekends moving to Thursday-Friday, this will be my last high school football game (unless asked to change my schedule). How fitting for it to be Shiloh once again.




1 comment:

Andy Shupe said...

I LOVE the sky on the action shot. Very cool...