Thursday, October 30, 2008

BUSY day....but productive day

I didn't get around to posting yesterday (Wednesday) mostly because I was just drained after work.

I had five assignments yesterday starting first with a presentation at the Jones Center for Families. I'm not posting anything from this as their really wasn't anything wonderful in the art that came from it.

Next, I went to the Botanical Garden of the Ozarks for the Little Sprouts program's costume parade.

Following that, I had to rush over to Leverett Elementary where a first-grade class was touring a mobile art museum in a trailer from Little Rock.

Next took me to the Community Clinic (for lead art from the story associated with the presentation at the Jones Center) to shoot a patient there for a prenatal visit. This was actually very interesting. I had never actually witnessed a nurse using a listening device to check on the baby's heart rate. Very interesting to experience.

And finally UA had a vigil on campus for the University of Central Arkansas shootings on Sunday that left two students dead.





2 comments:

Andy Shupe said...

I actually laughed out loud, yeah, that's right, I LOL'd, when I saw the photo of the kid in the ghost costume at the gardens in the paper. Good stuff.

Ben Bipes said...

that ghost costume is sweet - and a truly funny shot.