Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Finishing off the week

Today finished off the week much better than Monday and Tuesday started it.

I started off at Jones Elementary in Springdale for the announcement of their ESL program for Hispanic parents of children at the school (along with three other Springdale schools).

Then I went over to Butterfield Elementary in Fayetteville for an advance story. While I was there, I hung around for a while to try to find something fun on the playground. I couldn't really decide which one I like better, so I posted both here.

During my lunch, I went over to Wal-Mart in Fayetteville to pick up a couple things. While I was there, however, I found something else to shoot. Ozzie "the Wizard" Smith, one of my childhood heroes, was there signing autographs.

And I finished up the day with a portrait of the superintendent of Springdale Public Schools.





3 comments:

Tracie Faust said...

second photo on the playground is 10x better. the first one is too busy, the second one cleans it up and draws you to the girl in the middle. my 2 cents bro

Brooke McNeely said...

Well it just goes to show kids + monkey bars = awesome photos. :)

I like both!

Andy Shupe said...

I dig the shot of Dr. Rollins. Good to have.